Old 08-20-2010, 11:28 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by burnskustomz
Originally Posted by BEAST477
Burns I wish you would take Zip's advice. Take your daily driver to the track and enter in the footbrake class. Then come back here and tell us what a "Pro" you are. Hopefully there would be at least 50 cars entered. Oh and post some time slips. :roll:
I been wanting to take it to Pickwick to run Test-N-Tune one Sat. night it's only $10 to enter but I believe my ole truck will just spin all the way down the track. But if and when I can get it to the track I'll get videos and post them along with time slips! And I know I'm no "Pro" and never said I was. And MEM I'd probably get put out 1st round LOL! But listen and learn thats why I come on this forum!
Yes by all means SETH bring your truck to Byhalia in Oct. You think you will spin all the way down the track :shock: There's enough track preperation with rosin ( you walk up to the starting line you may lose you tennis shoes) you'll be lucky if you can even break the tires loose and you can meet a real RaceChick, she runs her own car (a late model Corvette) comes too the track by herself, drives the car too and from the track, running street slicks, runs in the 7's and runs footbrake. There's the posibility that she will woop your butt and you'll go home in love :lol: I didn't talk to her but she was parked 50 ft. away from us and she ain't no dog,She does go rounds.

Zip.