Thread: Corvette Motor
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 03:57 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
I assume some dude started the 3/4 cam thing long ago when he discovered it had the lift & duration which was not stock, but not as radical as a "Full Race Cam" which was invented by his older brother or something. You know a Full Race Cam when you hear it on the local Nova in your area.... it bogs until 4700RPM, comes on & takes a dump emitting more black smoke than a diesel.... at a stop, this vechile must be brought to neutral every time. It will always have a "double pumper" on it too (which is also too big). Usually, a mullet is in order & THESE VECILES MUST HAVE REAR AIR SHOCKS PUMPED UP ALL THE WAY. Sometimes you will notice one red light on the back of a traction bar (cause the other is broken) as well. A true poser will bungee/strap a commercial fire extingusher to the seat so that a side view of it can be seen by passing drivers (this is because the full race cam has not "kicked" in yet). Last, a really poor job of an old hood scoop must be installed w/ the "CU IN" painted on the side of it too. Scooter
Nothing still beats the car I saw with the holley 4 barrel bolted to the hood. Funniest thing I've ever seen on a car.