Thread: wasted taxes
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 12:49 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

for more years than i care to count, ive not beleived in a god.ive seen too much misery to think there is a god.young children with cancer,be molested.killed etc, and that made me question all things related to a god.i have had discussions with preachers about a god and a few have questioned their faith because of my arguements.and then i had my wreck in 05 .i have a granddaughter(i call brat)born in o 04., with a heart problem. we werent sure if she would ever get to come home with us.i was angry, the worst i have ever been.(not a pretty sight). and i made a deal with your god. i said to give to me what you were gonna give to her, she has not lived yet i have . what you were gonna do to my little girl you do to me you ****** 9 months later she is given the ok. shes gonna be fine. before that week is out ive died twice and im in a coma. i spent the next month in a coma then a month in a nursing home then 6 months in a hospital bed in my own home. my little wife sleep beside my bed on the floor.i couldnt even stand the sheets to touch me i had to lay there naked(again, really not a pretty sight).i hated my mother, wife kids, everyone that i came in contact with/. because of the pain i hallucenated,screamed cried, threw things and tried to shoot my self.to weak to pull the trigger.and i HATED GOD. how can i hate something i dont beleive in?then i remembered my deal with god.if your really out there give to me what your gonna do to her, i can take it .boy did i get scared then.there might be a god after all.still didnt want to believe.then i met pastor ron.talked very little, but i watched him .hes a racerand a preacher with a hotrod and he was happy(he should be he now has our 100 cid pro street rev tech bike).then i watch mr. ed (edvancengines) and what faith that man has!!! i wanted what he had.then i watched scooter,rudy,signs,bjuice etc, what faith you boys have.then comes robsturd.man what a arrogant, self righteous, bible thumping scripture spouting, wanna be.i can throw out verses with the best of them(i have read the bible 3 times cover to cover) so i do know what that book says.boys thank you, because of your faith im closer to god than i have ever been. you have kept your faith even thru tragity.and to me that is faith. still have a long way to go but atleast i now believe.my eyes grow old and tired and my heart heavy with all ive seen but i now believe and that is a comfort to me. robsbird you will run more people from god than you will lead to him with your additude.if your the man of god you proclaim to be look deep in your heart, then in a mirror then can you see the truth. i hope so because there are so many lost people out there that will never find their way if you keep up yours. help them not anger them.never been a praying man but lately ive become one. i seem to be asking for alot and all i have to give is myself.hope thats enough.its all i got. again thanks boys. you have shown me a path without knowing what you were even doing and now im gonna try to follow that path. hope to see you there robsbird. ken