View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 09:08 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: oil pans

Originally Posted by KATAutomotive
Got anything for a 1-piece rear main seal that wold fit a 2nd gen camaro? Preferably with screen and scrapper?
You seem to have a lot to sell. Do you have a web site?

Originally Posted by zipper06
Originally Posted by et7333
Heh Zip do you the pick up that comes with the pan?If not what pick up do you use?
Sir i have in my possesion 6 oil pans with the pickups. I donot want to be accused of advertising here on RJ, without paying my dues because i don't advertise my stuff. PM me and i can arrange it. Shipping is about $15.00 give or take.
Any way less than $80.00 complete.

Zip.
I do not have one on hand, but i can have one dropped shipped from the warehouse. That would be a passenger dip stick, with the same pickup as the one mentioned in the prior post. However the screen and wiper are seperate items. The passenger side cost $10.00 more ($90.00 plus shipping) and comes in Black.
about a website, no i do not have a website, but i think i should open one on RJ. I do have a lot of stock on hand, and i only sell word of mouth.
Maybe i'll talk to Tom about me building one here on RJ.
From what's been going on with some of the sellers here we could use an honest one.
The only thing is i also sell ProComp stuff and most people call them chinese junk.

Zip.

PM me if you are intrested