View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 11:10 AM
racepartsdirect
APPRENTICE

I am sorry that you feel that way . I agree with everything he says and all I can say "sorry" The lead times on some of the products in his order are out of our control and some are in our control . We are a small business and we stay very busy .He requested his order be changed a few times in mid stream so there were a few twists and turns. I try to handle allot and his MSD order was miss shipped .We were out of stock and our stocking order is due to arrive here tomorrow afternoon . I can assure you his remaining 2 parts will be shipping that day even if I have to drive them to the UPS depot myself after hours . Procharger did in fact send the wrong configuration of the intercooler he ordered .as soon as he informed us that the wrong intercooler was shipped we made arrangements to get it swapped out , I followed up with him last week about the intercooler when we had not received it on our end as expected . I must send that one back to Procharger to get the correct one replaced . I am sorry and if it could be done any other way I would do it . If this customer needs any help (tuning or otherwise) after the fact he can call me any time and I will be here for him .We have returned every call and responded to every message and will continue to do so for this and every customer. Once again I am sorry and Thanks for the business , Jeff Moll