View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 03:57 AM
insane4fbodys
SENIOR BUILDER

Default Race Parts Indiret

:evil: POP! Flame ON! Well I said I wouldn't post until I got all my parts but guess what I'm still waiting. First off, I have nothing bad to say about Jeff Moll or the parts he sells. Everything has been great parts. My problem is the amount of time it takes to get something and the excuses that goes with them. July 2nd I made a deal with RPD for 1 of the F-2 setups they sell on here, a cam and a Dart intake. Within 2 weeks they were paid for. Now then I know not to expect the PC soon, but would expect the intake and cam to show up, well after asking about them and 5 weeks later I got them so I could button up my motor. Ok, the waiting game starts, after 2 and half months I actually got to meet the man and talk to him helping out a customer at a track. Very smart and was telling what you do and not, what parts really wouldn't work and what he would suggest. Never tried to sell anything. I was impressed and made arrangements to add a MSD 7535 Dig 7 with boost control, a MSD map sensor and a Prostar 500 Magnefuel pump to my order. a month earlier I had told him to add an intercooler on the F-2 package. Anyway, a couple more weeks go by and he says I can send the balance as my PC should be there in the next week. I send another $3018.00 and I'm paid out. Now then 2 weeks ago Tuesday I finally get the PC and I'm tickled to death to finally get it. But I'm told my MSD was mistakenly sent somewhere else. Also I got the wrong intercooler, that I needed for my car. I was peeved last week and asked where my MSD was? I get," It's coming to us and you should get it early next week". Well today is Wednesday and not early next week anymore, and still waiting. You would think that they would have gotten another 1 out the door on the way then. This in another line of excuses if you ask me. Jeff said to send my intercooler back to him and he would get it swapped for me, which I have no doubts he would. Question is how long would it take, so I haven't sent it back for that fear. I even asked if he could set it up for my wife to drop the wrong 1 at Procharger next week and pick up the right 1 since she'll be 75 miles from there and could save money on shipping for every 1. NOPE! She can drop it off but the new 1 would need to be sent to Jeff and then to me. I give up, this is the worse run business I have ever seen. Look at their past track record on Ebay and some off their + feedback even says Great products, slow shipping. Sorry for the novel. And just incase anyone wants me to back up my side of it. I have nearly every message between us since July the 2nd I can post. Thanks for your time. Flame off