View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 04:39 PM
TonyLDF
SHOW GUEST

Default Watch out for Trouble44 and Poboy

I am just here to defend myself against these to liars that happen to be buddies and work some pretty shady deals together. First of all i never said i was a street racer, I dont know where that came from. Second of all when i did call Trouble44 it wasnt to tell him that I like the car it was to tell him that the car was a piece of crap. He is right he did travel to my house to bring it too me but he failed to mention that i paid half his gas for him. Troule44 and Poboy and Poboys son and some other people are out to take you nice ride and give you nothing but crap. Take it first hand here. Thats why there are a lot of people that refuse to deal with them on here. So anyway he brought it to me on a trailer and i went down the alley to get the 1970 pro street Nova that i was trading him. Well in the meantime he had gotten it off the trailer in a hurry and when i got there he loaded up my car in a hurry and skated out of there like bat out of hell. I have seen the 1970 pro street Nova on another site shortly after our trade. It is to my understanding that Poboys son owned the mustang i got jipped out on 3 times and come to find out the reason for that is because the car is a piece of crap and nobody wants. So if it is anyone that people should be looking out for it is Trouble44 and Poboy and his son.When we traded i told him everthiny about this car good and bad and he still wanted it. And what did he tell me about his car. It was perfact those were his exact words. I have driven manual trans. most of my life and i know how. Tell me if this sounds like a perfact car to you. I had to replace the clutch and the clutch cable and the coil and the battery and all the electrical wiring for the head lights. And not too mention plug wires and plugs, carburator rebuild. Needless to say if thats a perfact car then i dont want it. Again there are a lot of people that refuse to deal with these guys and the only ones that you are going here good things about them from are their friends and thats not saying much. I am sure i had left a lot out but if i think of any more crap i had to replace or fix i will be sure to mention my friends Trouble44 and Poboy by name. Thanks