View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 07:57 AM
streetcruzer
SHOW GUEST

Just thought I would let all know somethings about this TONYLDF, he emailed me yesterday and wanted to trade this car for my 1930 Ford Coupe, he stated how nice this car was and how much money someone had spent on it, he was asking to trade it for a 32,500 car. I explained that this car use to be my sons car, he then started dogging the car down, I know when my son had it, it was running great, he was driving it around, i also explained to the guy that the car was not worth near my car, which a little common sense would answer that, I want to also state that I have traded with Trouble44 on several different times, I have had no problems with him, always traded fair and is willing to travel if needed. He also stated that i told him the car was junk, that was a bare face lie, i can understand what Trouble44 is dealing with, just goes to show people go out and tear things up, then get buyers remorse and try and ruin it for a honest man, the car was brought to him to inspect, and I truly believe he inspected it before he took it, I would state from my experience with Trouble44 (PHIL) is a good person to deal with.