View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 10:58 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Makes me sick. How sad... Remember the days that followed 911??? American Flags on cars, bumper stickers, I flew a flag at my house on the fron door, all the great songs, benifits, AMERICAN PATRIOTISIM!!! We were UNITED... we stood together in AGREEMENT as a country.

What the hell happend??? Now we give muslims special time in our schools to worship??? Push away Jesus?? Give special rights to Homosexuals?? We talk about giving retroactive social security to illegal aliens that get citizenship??? Shut Gitmo?? We WHORE ourselves out to CHINA more??? We need to be "tolerant" of this CRAP or it is a HATE CRIME & we become terrorist too??? How about Obama thinking that the military should cover thier own medical??? Yet he wants to institute socialized/gvt health care???? WTH!!!!

He is KILLING the small buisness & local buisness owner... "Cap & Trade" is the DEATH of wealth... 'luxury tax" "intheritance tax" tax, tax tax, this SOB is the OPPOSITE OF AMERICA!!!!

Where is America????? Kissing ass & apologizing for who we are... going the WRONG direction. We need that kind of patrionisim like 911 back.

Thanks for letting me vent too!! I am just mystified about this...

(I am back Double/D)