Old 09-03-2012, 10:17 AM
jsup
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by hink
To the OP do a search Dart VS World there is some good info and opinions LOL

Jesup your posting here seems to generate more sales on blocks !!! Thanks

Here is a good link to look over

http://speedtalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=30455
Ya know Carl, if I was generating business for you, you clearly wouldn't be making threats to shut me up. I see a conflict in your actions and your statements.

I'm glad you picked that thread to review on Speedtalk. What you don't know is that I spoke both to the customer and the engine builder on that engine, and at the end of the day, there was no problem. Good link. Thank you.

As far as your "do a search" crap, it's just that. You spent the last six years trashing us, and got some people on the bandwagon. The fact of the matter is we've put out 10s of 1000s of blocks and have very few people with problems, like you.

Do a search, yeah, the internet would never lie would it. I don't know what the results would or wouldn't be but I can tell you it is what it is when you're in business and do volume.

I can also tell you I have PERSONALLY called people who said they had problems, who bitched and complained on forums. When you actually dig down and find out the root cause, it is not the product's problem. People like to complain on forums and everyone is the worlds best engine builder. But I can tell you that there are NOT a whole lot of defective parts out there, and when it was demonstrated, we fixed it.

I can give you the example of the guy who was "building engines for 41 years" and called and told me my bore centers were off by .050. That he had a set of head gaskets from Cometic that "lined up perfectly" with his Edelbrock heads, but were into the cyl bores on the block.

That we cast it wrong, on and on and on.

Well, after spending hours of my time trying to figure it out, the guy calls me and tells me he was putting the gasket on the block the wrong way. He laid down a FELPRO gasket, which he was used to using, and the block was dead nuts on. If this guy got on a forum, instead of sending an email, the story would be our bores were off no matter what happened. With a bunch of experts making comments, all of which never looked at the problem.

The difference between you and him, is that he admits when he's wrong.

You like links Carl...here's one for ya:
http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=490915

Note post 9.

Now look at this:

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=495146

Carl has a point about customer service being a little weak in the past. I have to give him that. Now, it's not nearly as bad as he tries to make it out to be but I'm here for you guys. Nights, holidays, weekends. I took calls Thanksgiving day. I answer emails until Midnight.

I don't know what to do to provide any better service. Anything you need, you have my number.