Thread: Alky Inj Help
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 08:13 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

guy..hold up before you change anything..the injection can be a great thing.....

Please call Enderle injection and ask to speak to JIM..he is a very nice confrontable guy..he knows his stuff on these injections...tell him what engine your running,heads etc...type of blower.injection and fuel pump and he will tell you exactly what main jet,nozzles to run....

YOU ARE ON ALCOHOL...RIGHT ?

this man can get you real,real close over the phone in about a 2 minute phone call..trust me i have owned 3 alcohol injetced motors and all of them went thru Jim....

you will be fine..i can also e-mail you the injection schematic if you want..i will scan and e-mail over or post up...don't let this freak you out...once you get it close ( and jim will get you there)...its nothing more than changing one jet to lean or fatten her up...its really simple but you need a little help getting there...

the carbs WILL NEVER give the performance the injector will...also alochol carbs on a blower like that will most likley strave for alcohol..can't get enough (alcohol) thru them to support blower..( this is my opinion)...

only other things i can share with you right now is run a much cooler plug,,close your gap up to .016 to .018 no more than .020 thousandths.

PM me and i can speak with you on this ( by phone if we need to..i will call you)...i got my lashes and learning curve on the dyno when i built my alaochol injected small block..took 2 weekends ( 2 sessions) to get her dialed in...but it was worth it..

thanks brian