View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 09:20 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Well Zip, give that kid an ATTA BOY for me & tell him I/WE appreciate his hard work.

Double D: Keeping your eyes open for a barn find or car deal is hard in a town like mine... I know every Chevelle in every feild in most farmers places... seems like they are all taken!! I did find a 67' Mustang FB next to a barn about a month ago when a buudy of mine was buying a disc at a farm nearby. The old man said it was his sons, he did not want to sell. One day, I swear I will find that GT 500/ COPO Chevelle that was forgotten somewhere that some widow pays me to haul off... NOT. Anyways, I will keep looking... you never know.

What happend to the dood ol days when two guys would throw down??? Now, a guy pulls out a gun. I guess I am just nieve... living in my little bubble. The only pistol I have was my G-Pas.. he carried it while he was an engineer for Southern Pacific. He worried about the transients hopping on the freight cars & needing to protect himself. Now I have his gun & it is a sentimental thing.