View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 03:13 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

These are your quotes below. You ARE a dealer right?? Sounds like this has been an issue on a few occasions as Harbone mentioned... I could really care less... I am not a dealer. I do know that buisness requires a partnership.

So if you say:

"I am guilty however of being able to afford more than one car or truck at a time since I build them I always have a few.." "I am a used car dealer".... "I think that the people who operate this site notice I have quite a few nice cars".... etc....

But you are not really making any money here:

"if I was making money on here I would not have a problem paying"

But RJ should appreciate the money you spend here???

"these folks can't appreciate the money I do spend with them on both
sites
...."

1. Be clear. You are making some money. Ad's/classified's help make this possible. Without them, you would not have trades or sales from here... or anywhere else. Leads are not always free.

2. You don't want to be treated as a "dealer"... but you are one. PICK.

3. You want the benefits of adverting & marketing, but you do not want to help pay for it... is that right???

4. If I understand you correctly, you think RJ & other sites should spoon-feed you leads/deals to make transactions; but do not want responsibility to help with costs to do so. In America, we call this "buisness partnerships"...

Another something-for-nothing story.... that is my opinion. This site is always ATTACKED by these reoccurring victims. We stick up for this great site around here too... that is why you do not sympathy here.