View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 03:23 AM
vette54
SHOW GUEST

Default forced to purchase a dealer package

I have many nice cars and joined racingjunk to search for other cars and parts not to mention I could run up to 5 ads with the membership,I really enjoyed that part since I met some really cool people on there and was offered quite a few trades and even though I didn't do many it was fun talking about the cars.I am a used car dealer and deal in daily drivers of which I never advertise on here but my car collection is my hobby and something I enjoy a lot..My question is how many people on here have been forced or approached to become a dealer and forced to pay extremely high fees because someone makes a complaint or so they say..I have paid my fee's and paid honor payments even though I have yet to have sold a car on here for cash and I'm sure you are all sick of looking at my same cars over and over...Well I have vented and I am barred from using my account so now I will just stop in from time to time to look at everyones cars and try to buy one every now and then. I have one more thing to say since I am in business why would RJ not want to keep collecting my money as a regular member ...GREED