Old 09-24-2007, 05:32 PM
NOVABOY689
SHOW GUEST

Default ladies and gentlemen we have us a liar in brevard nc

please be careful when buying a car from darrell holden out of Brevard NC he is not a man of his word I spent over $500 to purchase the nova that he has listed ad#974939 first he said that he would bring me the car and at the last moment back out .which he was very busy I can understand that but the problem I have Darrell stated this is one of the nicest nova in this area. so I made the trip and this car has multiple scrathes in the paint , paint bubbles in the paint then we put the car up on the rack floor pans have been patched in 2 areas Darrell stated mulitple times that floors were solid in this car when I pointed out floor patches his statement was awww. I didn't see that the engine was taken out of the car which he used a rack to pull out the engine so you would have to be blind not to see the patch work also rear inner qtrs are broken away looks like new qtrs were put over the old qtrs also rust in qtr lips rust on front fenders with paint bubbling out I told Darrell I didn't want the car his statement was thanks for coming out not sorry for running you a thousand miles cause I lied about the car. We do not need people like this on this website. I feel that he at least owes me half the gas money and I will put this email out everytime I see one of his cars on this website. His other statement was I have this car sold for $18,000.00 as soon as I put the engine back in it. Somebody would have to be off there rocker to pay $18,000.00 for this car. I hope the other guy that is interested in this car reads this before he makes the trip.