View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 11:19 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Glad to hear he's doing better, i first meet ED in 2007, before his health went really down hill. We talked for hrs. a few times, and late into the wee hrs.. Heck ran my cell phone up to over $200.00 dollars one month. We used to compare notes on what worked best and what didn't. I set him up with an account with ProComp, which i'm a dealer. He's a very knowledgeable person and trully knows his stuff. I donated to his recovery when he was in the Hosp, and i'm glad he's feeling better and i do hope that one day he can return to building engines. He's the kind of person that we never need to lose in our atttemps to build better and faster engines. I was particulley touched by the reasons of his bad health and the reasons that it happened. Some may not know but he was severly beaten in a robbery and that is when he started down hill with his health. He called me sometimes at 3:00am because he couldn't sleep and would talk for a couple hrs. In my opinion his advice and expertise is sorely missed and i prey that one day he'll be back I can truelly say that i counted him as one of my friends.

Zip.