Thread: Honor Roll..??
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 05:35 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Charlie, DD,
Thanks for having my back! Just seems to me lots of folks in OUR country seem to have some disdain for our American heritage! If you don't/won't fly OUR flag, then why do you live in OUR country? Greatest place on earth to live! I know the RJ libs aren't going to respond, will do as most libs do, hide til it blows over!

Charlie, thanks for adding the other F, I usually proofread fairly well, was pretty pissed at time of writing :shock:

BTW PJ,
We are all grown men here, if you think we believe ANYTHING is FREE in life you are dead wrong.

Quote from PJ:
"In all cases the Honor Payment does help us keep the site free for everyone who may not have the money to sell an item on the site. Lets see if eBay can say the same."

In my opinion this is your way of "spreading MY wealth" among the folks that won't pay!
Not going to happen again! If you have something to sell, then pay your fair share or don't sell it! Give you my money so you can let the cheapskates roll on my dime! When hell freezes over!

I will say though, I do like our site no matter its' shortcomings! You can bet your ass that it's not you (PJ and Ryan) that makes this site great! It is your loyal members. DON'T FORGET THAT, when it's time to fly OUR flag!