Old 09-10-2009, 05:24 PM
gungho
EXPERT BUILDER

Originally Posted by DirkaDirka
Originally Posted by gungho
Originally Posted by DirkaDirka
Originally Posted by bjuice
Dirka i been doing this drag thing for close to 30 yrs.......and the largest pecentage of people who don't make an effort to make their car have a neat appearance most all share the same Philosophey..."AWWW its just a Race Car"..if i have heard that one time i have heard it 5 thousand....its got Nothing to do with fancy paint Jobs..what i am speaking of,,,its making your stuff neat and maintaining it well....most of these guys i am speaking of will have 3 inches of caked up rubber under their rear fender wells, 2 inches of grease and grim on their intakes etc.........Hey if thats your Gig Go for it.....

Anyone thats been around the drag strip knows the people i am speaking of....we all got them in our hometown..

i mean i just believe in washing my arm Pitts before putting deodorant on...but again thats my personal view of it...

( none of this is mean't toward anyone invloved on this post..its just My experience i have seen over the years)
Oh dont get me wrong I know what your saying bout keeping it neat in appearance. I am just saying you can have a car that is painted with spray paint and still keep it neat. I hope I am explaining it right.
Well hope you may,but you are wrong......................
I can see that anything I say you are just going to degrade it anyways you want to. So I will just shut up since you think I am just an ignorant redneck that thinks I know everything when all you are oding is showing how ingorant you are.
Well thank you,its about time, just kidding ,I was proving a point here with people who know what they are talking about,my point was,step back and look at yourself before you degrade another person.I cant tolerate negativity,p.s. dirka with all the posting you do,you should learn how to spell.just my .02 buddy,no ill intent was meant here,again it was for racers who know #@&* happens,if you dont want to break it,leave it on the trailer.. :lol: :lol: