View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 04:58 PM
myfordroars
APPRENTICE

Well like a true dealership boy, grinning while he's calling someone a liar, and insulting their intelligence, glad you learned your trade well.....

I dont have anything left to say because I believe I covered it all above, and realize that trying to have a war of wits with someone unarmed is never a fair fight.

At least I was grown up enough to realize that everyone has their own taste and be graceful about it, guess thats the stupid woman in me again..... I mean we do mature a lil faster than men...

And sweetheart, you havent seen me upset, be glad you haven't. If I was upset, then it means that what you had to say has some basis, but I honestly thought even you had levels and morals to not stoop to trying to make like an ape and treat me like I was dumb because I have t*** not b****. if you think about it, I guess you could say I have the latter they are just in a different place....

Moreover, since I spent most of my husband's military career with him gone, I've had tons of experience dealing with chauvinistic men, both in the army and while trying to get our things done. It just takes me back to the days and reminds me why I try to not speak with such people. People who like to make our lives harder... but sweetie we army wives, we military wives, we don't break under such strain...