View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 06:32 PM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

A BIG cause of engine damage is being to FAT with the fuel Talked to guys that have had ring lands melt and etc.... from to much fuel!!!! This is no B.S. there are nitrous forums you can get on and read and post questions on this and any other thoughts you have!! I did!!!!!! Learned a HELL of a lot from this!!! Nitrous is a great power adder, I cant wait to get at it .I bought a SPEEDTECH plate system to start out with.Their booklet that comes with the systemtells EVERYTHING you need to do to make it work and be safe for the motor!!! A tool everyone needs is a nitrous flow guage to set the fuel pressure for the nitrous sytem!!!! You also MUST seperate the fuel systems on a fuel log if you run any real amout of nitrous thru the motor. 100 hp is prolly ok without this split fuel system.All I am trying to do is tell Some of what Ive learned.. Sorry to go on and on but I feel its important David. p s -ask questions of who you buy from they'll be glad to help !! PM me ILL HELP and wont give any false info out !!!!