View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 01:44 PM
ChevyzZz
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Default PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE!?!?

Hey, Some of you may remember me from a few months back. My name is Ryan from Niles, Michigan. I had just traded my truck for my dream car. It was a green '81 Camaro with a 355ci & 350 turbo trans, beautiful wheels and tires..etc...I was as happy as I could be.

I DO have an add on Racingjunk.com in Street Cars

Well, here we are months later & because (some of you may know) my fiance had her car stolen and totaled. We were trying to save up money to get a new one. Well, we did save up a little bit But we are stuck roughly $2,500 short of being able to get this vehicle for Jess, my 4 year old, and my 1 year old...So, of course this put me in a bad position considering my Tahoe STILL needs a throttle body...

LOOONG story short, I HAVE TO sell my '81 Camaro for $2,500 so I can get my family in to a safe vehicle again. If you ask me, what I am asking for what I am selling is a GREAT deal! But for some reason It's like I can't get the word out, or people just want to rip me off...All I am posting for is in hopes maybe some local MIGHT want to look at it, maybe help us out...this would really NOW be like doing my family a favor..we have absolutely NO other option..trust me, if we did...I would be driving my Camaro everywhere every day.

If anyone wants to see pictures, let me know and I can send as many as they need. Also, If your close enough, I can simply drive this car to you.

This pic was taken at the previous seller's house. The car looks better now that it is washed & cleaned up. LEFT

Interior is also in great condition.

RIGHT

Motor doesn't look THAT great, but I assure you it runs EXCELLENT