Old 02-18-2010, 05:36 PM
dbmtrapgold
SHOW GUEST

Default Beware of Todd Cowan of Grand Rapids Michiga

Todd Cowan (Cowan Motorsports) of Grand Rapids Michigan :evil: and I had a deal for me to buy a motor that he had listed on racing junk, I had talked to him on Feb 3, about the motor, and he agreed to a deal, He was going to be going to Daytona, so I said I would call him when he was back to arrange picking up and paying for the motor after he was home.

I called on Wednesday the 16 of Feb, and left a message, he did not call me back, I call on Thursday the 17 early in the afternoon, and left another message, I then called again later, and he actually answered the phone, then said the another person had called this week about the motor, and could he call me back, I said yes.

He calls me back in a half hour, and says he is going to sell the motor to this other guy, he is local and making it worth his time, and that we had a deal, at this point in the conversation I hung up on him, he wasnt worth talking to anymore.

If you see anything on here for sale by Todd Cowan, be wary, he doesnt honor deals, and isnt trustworthy.

Dan Mohler