View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 12:31 PM
Drewhelm
SHOW GUEST

"Im not slinging mud here" I beg to differ.....you are trying to give me a bad name on here, PY, and the Pontiac Zone.

3 weeks ago??? Dude, try again...it's been 2 weeks!! I received one email from you on 7/12/2007 saying you sent the money order. I received it on Wed the 25th with a post mark of the 16th! In addition, I specifically said a POSTAL money order and you sent me a fake looking money order from a credit union I've never heard of. By the way, I have had people send me fake cashiers checks and money order in the past.... You also provided a different shipping address than your home return address on the envelope. Does that not sound suspicious?

By the way I have only gotten 1 voicemail from you and it was on Wednesday. I apoligize for not calling you back as I have been SWAMPED with work.

You will get your part once the money order clears my bank. I'm sorry if the transaction has not gone as quickly as you would want it to, but let's be honest. If you're going to try to throw someone under the bus atleast get your story straight! I have over 300 positive feedbacks on e-bay and a huge number or other successful internet transactions so don't try to protray me as a crook.