View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 05:24 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: poor response from sellers

Originally Posted by wfrocket
Does anyone know of another site other than rj to buy race parts. Im done with this one I have inquired many times on a serious basis to purchase parts with cash on hand I dont inquire if I dont want to buy. People place ads never return anything that might take them a couple of minutes to reply back, if you dont live down the street from them and cant pic it up then you have just wasted alot of time. I just answered an add regarding a doug nash clutchless 5 speed with the intentions to send money instantly along with a couple of questions, but guess what a two word answer not even addressing what I asked. He in Maryland an me in so cal I figured Id do the foot work to arrange shipping cost and location of shipper. Offered to pay for his time, still no answer. This seems to me as a place to bragg about your hot rod and show pics of your family picnic. I need a site where the seller is willing to sell and pay attention to his item for sale. this not the first time happening. no one wants to be serious about their part for sale. I own a race shop/speed shop in ca. Have recommended rj to cutomer base. but feedback forces me to no longer do so. Sorry rj people if you dont want to tend to your sale items dont waste everybodys time. Back to Ebay!
Man I have Read your Post several times the last few weeks and again tonight and I just can't help but think RJ site is getting a little bad rap for how some individuals have handled their Ads . I'm sorry this has happened to you but lets be real here do you not think this could happen to you else where ?..How can the site be at fault for a person not posting Ads or returning phone calls etc...I dont get it ?

I been on this site going over 9 Years and have went thru the same stuff everyone has went thru with tire kickers etc...but I have also sold some stuff and bought some stuff.....

Yes I post Prices and Pay honor Payments etc...in other words I walk the walk not just talk....just saying...
Good luck in the future but don't blame the site for some lame a$$ actions...they are everywhere believe that.

http://www.racingjunk.com/Rotating-A...entz-Carr.html

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "