View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 03:52 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Wish I could have Made it but It was a haul for me 4-5 hour Ride.

I have had the chance to meet with Ken Rutledge and have lunch with him a few years back..back when I was in the fuel business and as a Pro-mo we wrote off a sponsorship to Ken for a drum of VP Methanol...Ken is the owner of Motorsports Village....Also Oboob some of you may or may not remember him...anyhow I been to his house and met him several paces and he purchased about 10 drums of Alcohol from me...he was hell of a bracket racer drove a nice rail dragster

I sold A 406ci Engine to chris Bowtie4542001..he came to my old house when the engine was still in my 67 camaro..my little girl was just a couple months old..Cris borught his wife and two daughters..He paid me like 700/800 down and I held the engine for him for a few months until he came back to get it..since then he has been to my new house he brought his younger daughter with him..He also brought his car and enclosed trailer and I helped him drop in the distributer and wires and fired it up..we ate supper at the house and he left.

Tom ( Topsportsman) and I have been talking on the phone for 8 years...he is like a brother to me...Anyhow I plan on flying up an spending a few days with him as soon as some more snow gets on the ground..we gonna do some snowmobiling..

sorry so long but these guys are worth mentioning.

glad you guys had some Fun and Yes we are a tight circle of Good ole boys !!!

PS...I do have Mike, Clara,Phoebe and Brooke on my fireplace mantle !!!!!

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "