Old 09-20-2013, 02:21 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

AND PLEASE NO BS LIBERAL COMMENT ABOUT CAPS LOCK , OFFENDING YOU .......... I MEAN : SERIOUSLY.

Nahh.... It would be "Liberal" to leave insufficient info & then get righteous w/ those who try to help you. Liberal is to do this HALF WAY. What Chris/Harb was trying to do was see if the guy might come on here to tell his side... open a dialogue. If that was possible, I have seen some great info earned when a thief comes on here to lie. Harb also asked you if you had a RJ ID for him. You never responded. I don't doubt you were scammed, but give us some solid info such as an ad #, ID #, Full name/Contact etc.... "Mark L" is not good enough... there are probably THOUSANDS of them in IN with that name/initial.

Liberal is "warning" someone & not STOPPING THEM!!! Is that where your "Red Line" stops???

What about delivering consequences... not everyone gets on here before buying something. You want to be serious about this??? Do a back ground check on him, check if he owes money in child support, contact his wife/ex-wife or GF, does he have a judgement he is running from??? What about calling HIS BOSS to advise him his employee is a THIEF???Called BBB yet on his buisness? Do you know his tax ID??? What is his address/Phone number... I wonder if he rents from a land-lord who does not know a CRIMINAL rents from him???? You get the picture.... What are you really doing to STOP HIM???

You want to be taken seriously.... give some real info & stop the PUKE from ripping off some one else!!!!