View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 02:36 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

People are pretty naive in the face of such tragedies. It is too easy to blame Black guns (which are not the problem) as many have stated. In America, a gun hobbyist should have the right to purchase these guns if they follow the legal ways. In the same way, I can drive a pro-street car on the streets if I desire by respecting various laws & if I get a ticket for slicks- then I knew the risk & consequences. The risks of a crazy kid who has access to an AK47 has such unmeasurable consequences these days... babies die now. WHY???? We need to look at ourselves, our schools, parenting, lack of GOD. Chances are, that kid just needed discipline, leadership, mentors, counseling, etc... but folks stood idly by in a helpless system & he fell through the cracks... like so many other kids who are numb & desensitized today... they play video games that help them escape to fantasy-lands & never consider what happens to them when THE REAL eternity begins. God is very clear about a special place in hell for those who hurt children. These shooters have no foresight of the MISERY they earned when the carnage is over. That is when the true misery STARTS... forever. Amen.