View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 04:01 AM
CamBirdRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by doorracer
Originally Posted by CamBirdRacing
We just got a VMC 64 and 2 VMC 42's in last year. We have 3 knee mills, a Hawk, 6 old 30's, 2 old 50's, an old 80 and a VMC30. They are still very nice piece's. We have a Hass vf8 and 6 and a horizontal machine that's new. 2 Mazak integrex's and a small lathe. I have been running a small Milltronics lathe for over a month now. That is a nice machine also. Just got a Agie wire edm in on wednesday. If you ever make it to the Houston area, give me a holler and I will give you a tour of the shop. Down at the sheet metal/welding area we also have a couple of water knifes. Man I could go on all day about this place,HAHA.
Thanks so much for the invite I would love to. If I ever make it that far south I will just have to call you on that one. We are going to San Antonio the first of April but can only stay a few days, (future son-in-law graduating from basic training at Lackland).

Thanks nofear69.

Curtis

We are only about 4 hours east of S.A. Went there saturday to S.A. Raceway and stunk up the place. At least we got out of town and the wife got to make a few passes on her car since we got it back together.