View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 09:29 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by kod99
Originally Posted by hammertime
I'll help ya ... 5 to 5.5 on tire pressure, you'll see 8.0's

what issues you having with the box, its actually very simple to use, just dont make it harder then it should be
Thanks,
I'll drop the tire pressure to 5.5 on the next run. I'm posting some launch pics and you'll see a bit of tire spin in them. (just downloading them to PhotoBucket now.

The instructions mention S.F.O's, Tap up and downs, P.B. Mode, P.T.S.O, etc. It gets a bit confusing to say the least.
All I want to understand right now is how to set the transbrake delay and shift point inPro mode. I will tackle the Bracket Mode after I get the car running the best it can.
When in doubt just his bracket on the buttons it will take you to delay settings (make them the same) and dial-ins when in tt make them the same 8.10 and 8.10 during elminations it says your dial and their dial, do just that and let go on the top bulb on his side of the tree (unless cross talk is used then hit yourside on the top) Just clear everything else if you dont want to use the sfo's and tap up and bump down stuff. Its very easy to get to pro-mod the mega 450 instructions are very easy to use.