Old 02-03-2009, 06:49 PM
robsbird
JUNIOR BUILDER

Every good and perfect gift comes from above so we know from that scripture that God had nothing to do with that. The man that did that to his family had no hope. His Hope was not in Jesus Christ. I am glad tht my hope is in Jesus Christ. Ephesians 6 says in verse 10 to finally my brethren,be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities against powers,against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. We have to wear the armor of God to live in this world. God is our refuge and fortress and in Him I will put my trust. The Bible is the Word of God. It is His truth weather we believe it or not. We have to pray for each other and encourage each other. The Word is our encourger! His truth will set us free. Calling each other names like bible thumper is not truth. Bible thumper. No you do not have to go to church to be a Christian but if you are a christian you will want to go to Gods house. If you are going to a church that is judgemental find a church that you do like where you can go and be encourged. As we see the final days on this earth either by rapture or by our body dying we need to be ready to meet the God. Noone will be by your side on that day. You will stand in front of God all alone and will you say I deserve to be here or will you fall on your face and say thank you Jesus for your blood and your sacrifice! you have made several judgemental statement about the church and Gods people. how many people have you drug down by your statements.im not your enemy__ and it sounds like you have started your church here and recruited you first drone in chris