Old 01-31-2009, 11:34 AM
eddie1963
SENIOR BUILDER

Default nice guys sometimes get the shaft

guy called me for some rally wheels and some sbc parts trade for a 76 roller camaro he needed to get away from a family's memers garage. made deal \ set up time for pick up \ i got trailer ready and hooked up to my truck \ with winch battery charged/ picked my dad up to help\ went for breakfast to wait for his call he was at the location for pick up. did i say iots below zero during my set up? anyway never called me ..... i called him several times that day\ even the next day\ and the day after\ finally unloaded the stuff and trailer. waited a week and called, just so happened his family member answered the phone and placed HIM on the phone. what a surprise he got when he found out it was me. asked why i didnt call him,[ said i did at this number several times for several days], then said car was no good and i wouldnt have wanted it, [ maybe i did ] then said thanks for calling him and letting him know i still was interested but the car has bad floors. so i said thanks for the informationsorry we couldnt work out a deal. HE SAID, thanks for calling him and letting him know we couldnt work out a deal!!!!. now thats a nice person to deal with, screens calls and thanks you for the call he was avoiding. the breakfast was nice with my dad and worth it , bit that guy has _ _ _ _ for brains.