View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 04:39 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Guys I hadn't been told anything but I am like all of you I been here on this site for nearly 10 years. I will make a promise to all of you guys if I can get support from each of you.what I mean by support is following my lead. I plan on going nowhere and plan on being a admin on this forum as long as they will let me. I will say after being at this job for nearly a decade I know a little of how you need to run,supervise a forum. So if indeed anything ever happens to this forum I will make a vow to all you regulars that I will design and operate a forum for all you guys to go and hang out like we all been doing for years. All I need is your commitment. For anyone that could be reading this from RJ home office or anyone that could be involved in any acquisitions if ANY..please understand my wishes are for things to remain as they are but as always my loyalty lies with the members of this forum because without the regular core members there is no forum. I am putting this in the open guys what do ya say ? I am a firm believer in getting a plan in place way before you would ever need to use it.In this case I certainly hope no plans will have to be executed.

So you tell me guys you on board if it comes down to the unthinkable ?