View Single Post
Old 12-24-2007, 09:01 PM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Ron Owens Performance Parts Ad's

Well let me say this to start with i thought the girl in my ad's would kinda spice thing's up a little bit.
and in a way i guess they did i pulled them once because of a email i got from a person that thought it was a shame that i did that to sell my products.
So i re posted with a foot note and the response was unbelievable about 98 to one saying keep the girl in the ad's well in the last two day's i got another surprise from some people i want put there names up but i can not believe some of the thing's these people are saying for example tell her to get rid of the beer belly /that i have pimped her out enough now /she's getting old already / stop teasing everybody how much is she /that's just a few of them i did keep the message's in case i needed them.
i thought it would be a nice change but i guess some people would rather just see the parts and go on i dont know but I'm not the only company or person that has used models and want be the last i was wondering if they send these kind of messages to all the company's that use models and if so why.
I'm thinking i will stop because i see no reason for these kind of comments at all and they are not provocative pictures and i sure wouldn't want her to see what some people are saying just dont really know what to say but for all that wanted me to keep posting pic's with her in them thank you . so from Ron owens racing and performance parts Have a very merry Christmas and a Happy new year.