bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by hammertime
I use a guy in Muncie Indiana and have used one outside of Toledo Ohio

Nyes Automotive in Muncie does good work
APD in Ohio is good
Level Perfromance in Femont ohio is also good

Nye's dyno made 960hp and ran 4.6's in my car, APD dyno made 971 and ran 4.8's, thats why I always dont trust the dyno #'s
If you want more info of any them places let me know.

Hammer:...I'LL be dang if it ain't a small world ! ..2.5 yrs ago this month i found my complete 511ci from a guy in Muncie Indiana..his name was Ron Simon....i called him up and spoke with him on the motor..it was still in his 55 chevy..i told him do not remove ..i would drive up listen to motor then help him take it out....i left out of S.C. with wife and then 6 month old daughter on a Friday Night and left them with in laws in Knoxville TN....I drove straight thru from S.C. and stopped..I believe in INDY got a few hours sleep then went on into Muncie by NOON the next day....got there listened to motor..etc..helped him pull the motor out..the 55 was stock firewall and suspension ,,so we had to drop his rack and a bunch of there stuff..,,dropped the pan verified the crank,rods and pistons...and back home i went..of course i was running a little late because of the pull down in the 55 i did not expect..
Now here is the GOOD PART..he gave me the paper work on the motor and it was built BRAND NEW BY NYE'S AUTOMOTIVE AND DYNOED THERE ALSO..i still have all paper work....of course i freshened the motor up..

As a matter of fact Ron and i ran over to Nye's that afternoon for a 4500 carb plate he didn't have ..so i have personally been to Nye's Myself but for only 5 minutes...lol...

BUT AIN'T THAT A TRIP ?..small world huh?...Do you know Ron by chance ?..all i know there is a bunch of CORN FILEDS IN MUNCIE...LOL

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "