View Single Post
Old 10-28-2007, 05:44 AM
elkymann
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default One change at a time bj.....

Hey Juice,

I forgot to mention that, well, to really get good data on what works and what doesn't, you should do one change at a time, and by changing the intake, and converting to alcohol, you will have lost you knowledge of what did what and how much, but then again, I understand the excitment when your brain gets going and new parts arrive, been there
I am not saying yeah, or nea to the Team G, but my Team G put me into the 10's with of course some work from my cyl. head guy and he really made it work. They need to be reworked in certain areas to really come alive and many use them . I myself depend on Edelbrock as Vic spent many hours designing these intakes and I now use the Edel. Super Victor for tall decks and man let me tell ya, my 505 just never stops pullin even at 8000 rpm's, but then again, I have an awesome package of an engine this time around. Good move on your part to get the R manifold, it should drop you down a bit in et and maybe even change your power curve a little also. Please let us know how things turn out, and of course, good luck

Elkyman