View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 05:25 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

rabbit you dont know how much i appreciate what you said.i dont mean to sound like im being a pu--y.its just whats been holding me down for a long time now and im really tired of it. i have to take a lot of narcotics just to get out of bed every morning. i dont mind its just they are making it harder for me to get them i go to a pain clinic every month and its humiliating.they have me empty my pockets in a basket. then i get patted down. looking for someone elses pee.they then have me pee in the cup. while they are checking it, i see a nurse who takes my blood pressue. asks alot of quetions. then if every thing is good i get my script and its written to a drug store of my chosing. and then only they can fill it.if they are out im stuck until they get more.the dr. makes out my script for 15 days then i have to go and get the next 15 days.so they split my meds. 15 days worth then i gom get the next 15 days worth. i got to plan any trip to those 15 days. if i go some where out of town, i have to make sure its not in the time limit of those 15 days.what im trying to say is if my refill falls on a sat. and i want to go out of town on a fri till sunday type deal i cant go because i wont have the meds to make it thru the weekend.and i have missed alot of car shows and bike rallys because of it.. ok im done bitching.i feel better now {pills are startin to work}lol!!i only brought this up because i needed to let everyone know whats been up with me,now they know so im done talkin about it thanks guys for letting me vent this out. you all are great. thanks again ken