View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 11:00 PM
melson3086
JOURNEYMAN

yeah u never said nething was twisting /flexing you just said one tire was lifting higher! Did you load the bar i told you to? and if so how much did it help? But with the amout of twist your saying it has it would have fkd up the fire wall or riped out the trans mount bolts or shown its self some where and if it was twisting how is it going back the same ever time, does it twist the same foot braking the car as trans braking? I TOLD you once you have it complety ready to go to the track bring it by and i would set it up and have you ever brought it by for that? And yes i have been busy ive worked the last 20 days straight 12hrs a day! I was told by a birdy that your car leave flat as a board off foot brake no twist! Im just saying I would love to see this twist you say it has and if it is twisting as you are making it out to b just two bars vertically like you say will not fix it! Ill come over to see it tomorrow "saturday" after i wake up and you can show me it if you have time ill be up at 2pm and gota be back at woke at 5pm! SORRY for all the back and forth questins!