Old 03-13-2014, 05:26 AM
shybx1969
MASTER BUILDER

Im just gonna add a few things to this conversation.First of all generally most people i KNOW i trust..But let me tell you why i hava bad taste in my mouth about TRUST...I bought a ranger 4whldr a few yrs back.Price was reasonable guy seemed nice, he looked at me and said (this is no lie) , Im a good christian everything i told you is the truth....ok 3 days later 4 wheel drive wouldnt go in, one of the switch on the fly setups, ok i calmly called the guy just too see if he had, had any probs and if he did what did he do too fix it...He told me too #$%^%^ up my u know what and dont call me again. As it turned out it was doctored up, and truck was old enough that i really didnt wasnt (worth spending $$$ on).So i drove a couple yrs in 2 whldrive. Yes i spent only 2500 bux but still i wanted 4whldr. Ok about 10 yrs ago i bought a 83 buick riv convert, paid 5k for body was nice, ran pretty good or so i thought, car turned out to be a nitemare, electrical probs and all.Finally 2 yrs later sold for 1/2 of what i paid for it..and yes i told the guy what was wrong and what it needed. So you gents tell me who u would trust when buying from a stranger. :roll: