Old 10-25-2007, 07:36 PM
GRAHAMCLASSIC69
CRAFTSMAN

Default KICKED OFF

Originally Posted by fastbowtie
Ive Been on this site for A very long time My Member # is 1099 There are very few active members that have been on R/J as long as I have .Yes I have sold cars and parts on here I have also traded more cars than I have sold But I still made an honor payment even for the cars I traded .
Because if it was not for Racing Junk creating an avenue for me I would not have been able to .I pay my membership yearly That entitles me to more ads & more pics + A few other extras that A non member would get .I pay an honor payment when I trade becaues its the Honest thing to do I made honor payments to Racing Junk even before they had A member rating .
Mines 62 Whats yours on any of your names you have used :?:
I think I will check tomorrow Just because they disabled your old accounts doesnt mean that there are no records .
I am not A administrator nor am I a moderator I do not work for Racing Junk .Im just A member .
You claim that you never posted multiple cars until now I know that personally to be incorrect .
You have tried to trade with me long before you were thrown off the first time and the ads I looked at had multiple vehicles in them then So nothing has changed .
You condem Racing Junk for throwing off your friends for sticking up for you . I remember the ads . They were not removed for that reason .
The reason they were removed was because You were using their RJ name placing your ads & phone number in them Racing Junk is not that Dumb . I know Trose & I like him and would consider him A friend .
So its A shame that that happened to him .Im not on here to throw you under the buss Im mearly stating what I have observed and throwing my two cents in .

I have A question for Ya
Are all the cars ya got forsale or trade in your name :?: :?:
Because if not isnt that considered Flipping :?:

I have seen your most recent ads before you were removed and they truly looked like dealer ads due to soo many rides forsale .

Im sorry if this offends you in any way Its just my 2 cents
YES 90% OF WHAT I TRADE IS IN MY NAME.I PAY TAXES ON EACH ONE OF THEM WHEN I PUT THEM IN MY NAME.
P.S. TOO BAD YOU FEEL THIS WAY,WE COULD HAVE PROBABLY DONE SOME TRADING.
THANK YOU,
DAVID