View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 04:33 PM
rcbigblock427
SHOW GUEST

Default Lunati VooDoo Cam question

Hello Fellow Gear Heads,
I am kinda new here but not to Drag Racing ....I took about the last nearly 20 years off to pay for our Farm/Ranch and raise our kids....somethings gain and loose importance as you grow older.
Well I have recently gotten the bug again and am building a sbc street strip car to play with (72 Nova) and am starting with a 350 horse 350 4bolt main block and steel crank with GM performance rods and Pistons out of a Chevelle that I had laying around now to get to my question,
I have been researching Cams and what has been done with the Flat tappet Hyd cams and really like what I see from the Lunati VooDoo cam and Lifter kit but a local Parts guy who's opinion I have never been able to fault has led me to think that maybe this cam is not what I am looking for .......He says that they are going to discontinue making them and that their workmanship and top end power leave something to be desired and I was wanting some of you who are running them or know about them to give me some feedback and opinions on them before I buy one and Install it.
Every body's opinion here is important to me if you have one or have had one let me know what you thought or think of it.
Thanks in advance,
Randy.....(rcbigblock427)