View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 02:31 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Refreshing to hear a TRUE American speak from the heart. Sad thing is, all of what she said is true. It is all common sense. Those are the facts. How is this man our president??? shame on all who voted him in. We brought this on ourselves... many of us could tell he was not a Christian, or a true American even... a radical left-wing/nut-job Marxist. Are the people who voted this pathetic man into office that naive to believe he would do what he said??? Not only that, he is arrogant in his agenda... HIS agenda... not what is best for the people of America. I am still in AWE that he won the election... with his "good speech" (if you want to call it that) & empty promises... lies. Our system is self-serving & until we get rid of the self serving administration, I am afraid we have a SERIOUS problem on our hands. Boys, he is so radical that he is going to cause our oil prices to sky-rocket soon because of his agenda. Oh man, believe it... this oil spill is his catalyst for IMPOSING cap & tax... he will use it to his advantage to bring back a very damaging & dangerous idea. Okay... I am done. Scoot