View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 06:35 PM
andybyrd
MASTER BUILDER

Thank you Bill, I've been reading for the last few hours on this and and I think I'm getting close to understanding it a lot better. It will be fun as soon as I can get it comming straight out of the Hole. Man when I put that 5.67 gear in it I did'nt put my wheelie bars back on because I was just gonna foot brake it and I had no Idea there would be that much difference in a 5.14 to a 5.67 WOW I couldnt drive it it went straight up to the left wall and came down about a foot from it. Thanks for helping and I'm still working on it and plan on testing this weekend. And you know you get so many different people saying so may things I guess it will be all trial and error I just don't wont to wreck it trying it out. I've read probably 60 different articles to day on ladder bar cars and set ups and it's about a 50 percent split 1/2 say what you said 1/2 a hole on the right side to the positive and the other half says they never use any pre load so I guess it all depends on the car and the power it's putting to the tires. I just needed a good starting point and you all have helped greatly.
Thanks Again Andy