Old 10-14-2012, 03:20 PM
Skylark72
SHOW GUEST

Default UPDATE

UPDATE: After seeing this thread as well as the one I posted on racingjunk I got a phone call from Chuck Flynn Friday Evening. I thought maybe he realized that now was the time to make good. Instead, he threatened me by saying, "He knew people that could take care of me," and that "he could drive up here from Florida himself." Ironically, he insisted he is an honest man and the people that know him can attest to that. I said, “if you’re honest make good on these shit parts like you repeatedly said you would.” He then said that if I were honest why would I sell the crankshaft and block to someone else? I explained to him for the second time that I sold the parts on Ebay clearly advertising that the block and crankshaft were cracked. Furthermore, I explained that he left me no choice but to try and recoupe some of my loses since it had been 2 months and he had yet to make good. I even offered to send him a copy of my seller's page verifying my honesty and what I got for those parts. He continued to threaten me and expressed his displeasure for these posts. I told him is welcome to respond to these posts, but it’s very clear I am the one that got screwed and he is the one with lots of cash from the sale of my old truck. Sadly, he even went as far to get an acquaintance of his that he knows through racing involved in this. Someone he knows bought my SB2.2 motor that I had in the truck and Chuck said, "when that motor blows up, you better make good." I explained that I was very honest when I sold that motor and this person (who's name I will keep out of this because it has nothing to do with this) has been more than happy with it and that he and I have spoken numerous times. I even hung the phone up with Chuck and called this gentleman to verify that he was pleased and when I told him what Chuck had done he was not at all happy. On the flip side he was still very pleased with the motor I sold him. Bottom line Chuck is a real piece of work and certainly not an honest man as he continues to proclaim.