View Single Post
Old 06-02-2007, 05:39 AM
jbsjunk
EXPERT BUILDER

Originally Posted by cepx111
I wasnt asking for your pity "JERK" I was only making a statement as to why I have large vehicle(s) and why a cobalt or any other small compact car wouldn't suit my needs. And I know you didnt ask I wasn't implying you did.
But you made a generic statement without the concideration that not all people fall into that "generic situation" is the reason I said that.
Next time maybe you'll think before typing something stupid.
Jerk? That's a pretty strong word coming from a a$$hole. Perhaps you should try going back to school and learn to read again.

This sure sounds like you're asking for something....
I drive big Gas guzzling vehicles cause I have big family and lots of stuff to carry, for instance: the wheelchair my oldest daughter uses, also it would be kinda hard having to lift her in and out of a small cramp car. But thx for asking.
I never did ask WHY you have what you have, YOU implied that.

This wasn't a generic statement. It's fact, if you bothered to read the whole bit. You would've seen it don't apply to everyone. One extreme to another.
Last I knew, you get much better mileage in a Cobalt VS a Suburban. Both have their purpose.
Next time YOU should think before typing something stupid, like your first post in this thread.