Thread: Sorry Guys
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 08:18 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Wow,
Thanks everyone,this just shows what type of group we have here,my point is when someone makes a mistake,they own up to it.

Well thats me I try to do the right things in life,and I'll be the first to admit when I do wrong.

I am a very honest person.I pull no punches,I try to tell how it is.I would hope that I could make a difference in a few's life.Well actually I think I have. You know who you are.

One thing I learned growing up that it was much better to own up to your mistakes than to hide,or lie.
The out come will be much better and people do tend to be more forgiving.which in turns to trust.Thats what this site is all about,honesty and trust.

I'd like to thank each and everyone of you for making this site what it is,we know who the honest people are.Maybe some time it will rub off on some others.
Well I even think there has been alot of good come out of the scammers section.Some times it takes time to get justice,thats where all the members come into play here.Its called,
"Team Work" people working together.thats what its all about,and it works,people in numbers,staying on a positive plan.
To follow threw and get results

Each and everyone of you are part of that team here on RJ.In numbers it makes a difference,sticking together,like a union.

I am honored to have such a fine well manored group of people here,If there is any thing that needs to be done,just ask me,I'll see what can be done.
Thanks guys and Mrs.Woods! And yes Wesley,"she's a keeper"

Thanks for making this place what it is.

You guys are the best