View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 07:07 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

I've been following it, what i have to say will probably be unpopular here on the forum, but it's just my opinion, if i had the money i would buy a few billbords in Sandford Fl. calling for Zimmerion to be Gov. of Fl. and donate to his defense. This whole trial is because of NAACP, and their tax free statis, they are so political that in my opinion they should not have a tax free statis.
In my neighborhood if someone was walking around in a HOODY after dark in 70* weather, he would have been accosted by atleast 5 neighbors including myself, and if that person was agressive and attacked anyone of my neighbors or me he would have been dead in less than a heartbeat.
I do have to mention that i live in a small town and everyone is respectful and protective of one another, we have almost no crime rate in my town, and a person can leave their 4 wheeler or anything else in their front yard and it doesn't get touched.

BJ i have to mention when i lived in Anderson the crime rate was already becomming bad and in Greenville it was really bad. While i lived in Anderson i went to the 1968 Gator nationals with a car and while i was gone someone broke into my shop and stold all my tools and 2 sets of heads and everything tht wasn't nailed down, except my machinest tool box, i guess they had never see a set of micrometers so they left them. About 5 mo's later i sold my house and moved back to a Chgo. surburb which had less crime.

O"K i had my speal, i hate a thief and i never want to shoot anyone but if i had too i wouldn't hasitate.

JMO JMO JMO

Zip.