Old 10-07-2007, 05:43 AM
edvancedengines
DYNO OPERATOR

Location: VA Hospital, Dallas, Tx (214 302 1924) cell-972-464-7400

Hi again,
Like with any other brand, the cc is different depending on what you need. That one in that pic had a very small dome but it looked bigger becuase we cut some deep notches in for valve reliefs. It actuallu masures to be a 1 cc but is making up for some hefty valve notches.

Currently the ones we are now doing for the 24 degree Edlebrock from Curtis Boggs' Race Flow Devolopment is being made with a 9 cc dome of the same profile but different valve arrngements to fit the head and the .846 lift cam.. That will stick up appx .125 tall is all. I will be angle milling that head when we get it.

We are also currently doing another set that will have a -15 cc reversed dish, but will still be using the same basic piston design of mine with all the internal custom milling. That set will be for an engine using a 1.026 lift cam.

You can clik on the sticky at the top of this page and see the internal appearance of my nitrous pistons by scrolling way down the page. I posted several pics there.

The non-nitrous design is much lighter and not as beefy.

That dome profile may not look like much to most of you, but it has already shown very good complete burn pattern results which means a more efficient combustion process. I hate mountains on top of a piston. lol

Ed