View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 09:12 PM
firebird89
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default Beware when dealing with LOU1320

On March 28th "LOU1320" responded to a ad I had posted looking for a good shift lite. He wanted to know if I'd trade one of the delay boxes I had for sale for a good used shift lite he had. I agreed and gave him my shipping info and told him I'd ship the box out within the next 2 days. I shipped the delay box and I did eventually get the shift lite although it took several days. I gave the shift lite to the guy I paid to re-wire the car, who by the way is a professional at it. The shift lite did not work and I notified Louis immeditaley. He did respond and asked if I was sure it was hooked up correctly. I told him it was but I'd have my guy check it out. It was wired correctly, just didn't work. Never heard from Louis again for almost another month when I messaged him again. He said he didn't try the delay box out yet, but he'd send me $50. Although I had the delay box listed for more--I agreed. I've messaged him twice since then with no response. I told him he had 1 last chance to respond before I came on here----well, no $50 or response. It is only $50 after all---but the way I see it, it was still a bad deal and basically stealing from me.