Thread: Scammers?
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 04:09 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Harbone66 is Jealous Jerk " Want To BE" He's t

Originally Posted by harbone66
Originally Posted by racehoward
I know those persons or most of them there straight up I bought a nice car from one and parts from another without any problems.

They should sue you for the crap you put here
Sue me for what jackass??? asking questions and maybe wondering about validity of the ads? good luck with that, my lawyer will have a heyday with that lawsuit. so what is your name? maybe your buddies can come on here and explain themsleves? oh and let whichever one sent me the threatning letter in the mail that I am gonna turn it over to my buddy thats a State Trooper and give him those names listed so someone from the special crimes unit can contact RJ and get their info! You want to play? You picked the wrong person to write a letter and threaten his family, bring it on bitch!! :twisted:

I second that. You might as well sue me too. I say you might be "Jacky427" or maybe "Hal396" too... just keep changing names to keep your PATHETIC games going... I love how all the cars are at outdoor car shows w/ the hoods up & described WRONG. It is ad after ad genius... someone is bound to call you on it. At the very least, maybe you will quit posting OTHER PEOPLES CARS!!! LOL!!! Get a life.