View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 07:05 AM
hotrodharley
EXPERT BUILDER

myself i love pay-pal..i use it as much as buyer or seller will agree to..one thing is you have a buyer protection.if you pay for a item and shipping doesn't send to you within 10 days then you file a complaint with pay-pal.the seller then has 10 days to make it right with you..if he doesn't reponse back or make it right then pay-pal gives your money back and they go after the seller to get there money back..as a seller then as soon as person pays me with pay-pal i then transfer those fubds from pay-pal to my bank..this protects me from buyer changing his mind after paying me and cancer his payment..can't do that if it isn't in pay-pal account[that covers the scamers doing this]..i rather pay the $6.00 fee and be covered myself..another thing i find a + with pay-pal is some buyers may not have cash at time you are selling something but they have the all mighty credit card[pay later plain]so if you accept pay-pal then you still make the sell by accepting there credit card..
just my reasons i like using pay-pal as sending money and recieving money..and it is faster.if buying a part don't have to wait a week or 2 for pony express to get your moneyorder to seller or buyer before the part you need is sent..